You are a part of: A very international team in Amsterdam (with another hub in Singapore) consisting of approximately 20 people of more than 10 nationalities in an informal but very professional setting.
In return, we offer you: A great learning experience in a very international environment where you can impact several markets all over the globe!
In this role, you have the opportunity to: Help shape the growth of the global #1 Garment Care brand in a vibrant and international environment
You are responsible for:
- Support Consumer Marketing Managers in launching new products
- Supporting activities will be; geographical roll-out of existing propositions, market data analysis, – Competitor analysis and support the organization on internal events
- The goal of the internship will be to learn about the many different aspects of the consumer marketing role
- You should be able to work on small assignments independently, should have very good communication skills to communicate with all the different stakeholders with different cultural background over the world.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently studying towards your University Bachelor/Master of Science (Msc.) in: Business Administration, (International) Business Management, Management Sciences, Marketing.
- Data driven and analytical thinking
- English should be very good in speaking and writing
- Competences; Marketing management, and/ or strategic management and/ or international business management
- Preferably previous experience in an internship
- Available for at least 6 months
Length: 6 months
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: June 2020