In this role, you have the opportunity to
Get a good flavor of the consumer marketing world within Philips; delivering meaningful innovations to consumers every day. You will learn from and work with inspiring, ambitious people in different disciplines. Be part of our global consumer marketing team, and from day 1, you will have many responsibilities by managing projects on your own.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the activities for product development for Airfryer (from idea creation to launch) with functional experts in the areas of marketing, activities including global Go-To-market preparation, consumer data and market data analysis on global markets
- Portfolio life cycle management: Managing geographical product roll-outs with close collaboration with the key functions and agencies preparing content
- Owning and maintaining the informative online content on category level and initiate briefing based on insights and innovation
- Consumer Rating and review analysis and deep dive
- Managing fluent and frequent communication with managers and key market organizations.
You are a part of
Philips Kitchen Appliances, part of the Domestic Appliances Business Group. We drive activities related to the definition, development and introduction of products within the Philips Kitchen Appliances portfolio. It is located at the divisional headquarters in Amsterdam and cooperates with different divisions such as design, consumer care centers, innovation sites and country sales organizations.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) Business Management, Industrial engineering, Digital marketing, Economics and/or Marketing with a focus on B2C
- Previous experience in another internship
- Entrepreneurial attitude and show commercial and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to combine a strong market- and consumer drive with a product and industrial affinity and creativity.
- An excellent communicator, with a keenness to convince others. Fluent in oral and written English.
- Having excellent planning and organization skills
- Able to balance strategic thinking with a “hands-on” and pragmatic approach.
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
Please attach the following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
A great learning experience to understand consumer marketing in practice. You will also be part of the Philips employee network where you meet colleagues from various nationalities and professions.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.