In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Analyze current practices, define best-practices for the Program Management Office (PMO), and implement improvements in the Post-Merger-Integration (PMI) team.
You are responsible for:
- Identifying best practices for the Program Management Office (PMO) way of working and supportive tooling, based on inputs from literature, internal interviews and identified good practices
- Identifying best practices of Post-Merger-Integration (PMI) ways of working towards efficiency and continuous improvement
- Implementing effectively the changes in ways of working within the Post-Merger-Integration (PMI) team and functional expert areas
- Providing a consultative role to projects by supplying templates, best practices, training, access to information and lessons learned from other projects
- Gathering relevant information, identifying gaps, and proposing corrective actions, organizing multidisciplinary workshops.
- Supporting the program managers by facilitating due diligence processes, setting up project structures and supporting expert teams for all business, functions and market teams involved.
You are a part of:
Post-Merger-Integration (PMI) team consists of program managers and functional experts who lead the post-merger integration activities for acquisitions or Joint Ventures to ensure a smooth transition into Royal Philips, ensuring value creation and business objectives.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree and will be enrolled as a student for the whole internship period
- Well-developed communication and collaboration skills (team player)
- You thrive in an environment of differing business & country cultures
- Project Management Knowledge; experience /certification a plus
- Proactive attitude, able t work independently
- Willingness to further develop analytical and intellectual capabilities
- Willingness to further develop stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period
Please attach the following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrolment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you:
- To work in an exciting environment with strong professionals in the areas of mergers & acquisitions
- To be part of this international, engaging and multi-disciplinary team
- To see the implementation of the changes you have helped to create
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.