In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Play a key role in executing, managing and safeguarding the security of our assets around the globe, gather and disseminate information, assess incidents based on behalf of the personnel security department of Group Security. Assess potential threats to local offices, events and assets, and communicate the gathered information in a timely and accurate manner. Further, you have the opportunity to dive deep into current security and intelligence topics, including but not limited to terrorist and violent extremist threats, natural hazards, political instability, and regional emerging threats.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting the development of a 360 degree view of threats, globally
- Applying threat intelligence processes and procedures
- Preparing clear and cohesive reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Conducting collection and exploitation of publicly available information via the use of open-source intelligence tools
- Exploitation of social media and publicly accessible databases and fine-tuning the threat intelligence platform configuration
- Evaluating the credibility, validity and relevance of collected information
- Acting as a point of contact for intelligence requirements
You are a part of The centralized Group Security team. You will be reporting to the Head of Personnel Security
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently studying in University Masters program for Engineering in IT or Security
- OSINT/SOCMINT experience is highly valuable
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated and highly organized
- Ability to see the big picture as well as strong attention to detail.
- Possess a strong teamwork ethic; must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team.
- Ability to work smart under pressure and efficiently on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment where tight deadlines and unexpected complexities can crop up.
- English is our corporate language, but additional language skills are a plus.