In this role, you have the opportunity to: Work for and on behalf of the commercial organizations with Philips Healthcare across the world. The International Business Team (IBT) work for and on behalf of the commercial organizations with Philips Healthcare across the world.
You are responsible for
- Optimizing the way of working by coordinating projects related to Direct Export and Cross Borders Business
- Building structure and content in MS TEAMS (f.e. Markets, IBT meetings, Amadeus groups, Financials, New Products Introduction (NPI’s) etc.)
- Daily Management Board process creation and set up.
- Support on the creation and standardization for Philips Medical Systems Netherlands BV templates
- Processes and work instructions (Amadeus improvement projects including work document creation/completion)
- Follow-up on New Products Introduction
You are a part of: The International Business Team. We export Sales and Services for healthcare in all variety, from spare parts to complete hospitals including financing, to Middle East and Turkey, Africa, Central and Eastern Europe, India Sub Continent, Russia and Central Asia, Latin America and other markets as well.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Studying a Masters in Economics, Business Management, Business Administration, Logistics with strong interest on business processes.
- You have strong analytical, communication and problem-solving execution skills.
- You have an international and customer service oriented mindset,. Go-getter and proactive attitude.
- You have feeling, drive and attitude for business and commercial organization.
- You are fluent in English
In return, we offer you: An interesting opportunity in a dynamic team where you will gain experience on long-term strategic partnerships, learning about the International Direct Export and Cross Border Business.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.