In this role, you have the opportunity to
Play a key role in collecting, analyzing and presenting external talent data and trends to influence and inform our talent strategy, in creating and developing a climate that recognizes the strategic importance of market and talent intelligence. You will lead the development of intelligence to help influence the organization’s buy vs build strategy, merger and acquisition strategy, talent attraction strategy and location strategy.
You are responsible for
- Contributing to talent insights that help the business make intelligent workforce decisions
- Influencing the company buy vs build strategy
- Talent assessment and recommendations of potential M&A targets, location studies, competitor analysis, skill assessment and custom reports
- Developing and continuously adopting an innovative mindset to position the talent intelligence team to be a strategic trusted partner within the business ecosystem
- Learning about global talent/labor market trends, labor pools and costs
You are a part of
The Talent Intelligence team. You will be based in Amsterdam, reporting to the Research Manager of Talent Intelligence..
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Studying towards your Bachelor or Master Degree in Business related studies (Business Administration, Strategic Management, Finance) or Organizational Psychology with a strong interest in analytics and intelligence. Business-related studies with an interest in data and analytics are welcome.
- Proficiency in MS-Office: MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and MS-Word
- Strong numerical, analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Business / commercial acumen
- Proficient in mining data and generating insights from various databases and third party sources
- Produce professional PowerPoint presentations and excel worksheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Self-starter; ability to work independently
- Strong sense of ownership; ability to take responsibility
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer ambitious health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being-focused activities. You will also enjoy a professional but fun workplace, a healthy work-life balance environment and an energetic, authentic, inventive, encouraging and dynamic team atmosphere.