In this role, you have the opportunity to: Learn and work in the heart of our Talent Intelligence team. In TI, you will analyze Philips’ future people needs through complex human capital analytics. You will produce valuable insight in the labor market of Philips and its competitors, compile comparative analysis regarding global locations, and provide intelligence for the company’s M&A solutions.
You are responsible for:
- Providing intel for the company’s buy-vs-build strategy
- Talent assessment and recommendations of potential M&A targets
- Talent assessment input and recommendations regarding location studies
- Reporting talent trends and competitor landscape to senior leaders
- Using market- and talent-based intelligence for commercial gain
- Informing the wider Talent Acquisition team of TI’s trends and news
You are a part of: You will be part of the Talent Intelligence team, which is a global expertise unit within the Human Resources organization. Philips is the first European company to have such a designated team (other companies are Microsoft, Amazon, Apple, Google and Cisco). The team is pioneering and growing and will provide you a unique internship experience.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Be studying towards your Bachelor or Master in Business Management, Strategic Management, Economics or related fields
- Possess fluency in English
- Effectively being able to manage stakeholders and master your communication skills
- Own Excel/data analytic skills
- Be able to see the bigger picture although you will also need to have an eye for details
- PowerPoint and presentation skills