Healthy lifestyles start with you. Working in Philips Personal Health is all about empowering people to live happy, healthy lifestyles. We leverage deep insights to create personalized and sustainable solutions across oral healthcare; mother and childcare; grooming and beauty; and consumer health. The work you do with us will help people and their families around the world take better control of their health and well-being, today and tomorrow.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Gain insights into consumer decision journeys and discover how shopper marketing works on converting the shopper by focusing on key purchase barriers as well as key purchase drivers. You will partner with a Trade shopper marketer to drive traffic, awareness and conversion at our key retailers like Bol.com, Coolblue, MediaMarkt, Blokker, etc.
You are responsible for
- Analyzing previous actions, current sales and market situation, exploring opportunities and getting the basics right for online- and offline success to help us to grow the business.
- Creating innovative activation plans for our products and customers
- Creating content optimization advice for key retailers
- Maintaining the activation calendar per key customer
- Analyzing and improving our shopper claims in retail
- Tracking activations on its presence and effectiveness (qualitative and quantitative)
- Preparing upcoming activations and online banner campaigns
- Analyzing tailor-made activations
- Support with external presentations regarding optimizing product pages at the retailer’s website
You are a part of
The Trade Shopper Marketing team is part of the Personal Health Benelux organization. You will report to a Trade Shopper Marketing manager and team up with other interns with marketing or sales assignments.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Degree: HBO, Bachelor or Master in Marketing or related areas
- Analytical skills,
- An experienced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills; efficient and hands-on attitudes; able to handle deadlines
- Some experience in Trade Marketing or Sales is preferred
- Able to work independent and in a team
- Native Dutch speaker; fluent in English (non negotiable)
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as the first step in your long-term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.