Helping clients create and deliver the best products and services for their customers. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Clients will seek your help in crafting their (digital) growth and innovation strategies. As a Junior Consultant you will assist with a variety of questions, including analyzing the needs of our clients’ customers as well as devising their segmentation, channel, and pricing strategies. You play an important role in advising clients on their key customer-led priorities and commercial transformations. You do this by combining extensive qualitative and quantitative methods and analyses.
This is how
- conducting analyses necessary for project deliverables;
- preparing client workshops and meetings;
- thinking outside the box to identify new opportunities for clients;
- taking responsibility and initiative to deliver presentation materials and communicating insights and recommendations to the client;
- collaborating with clients and colleagues from diverse functions and/or Deloitte teams (e.g. Monitor Deloitte sub-teams, Analytics, Applied Design) to drive end-to-end customer focused initiatives;
- attending trainings to advance your personal development;
- helping with the further development of our team by participating in, social impact projects, specific industry development and recruitment, among others.
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
When it comes to the social aspects of the job, you are ready for anything. At the same time, you are a leader and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are committed to your personal goals and developments, to our clients and to our community and its values. For the role of a Junior Consultant, you also have:
- a relevant Master’s degree with excellent academic and pre-university results;
- experience in and/or affinity towards ‘customer focused challenges and solutions’;
- interpersonal excellence, as well as demonstrated leadership;
- interesting extra-curricular activities besides your studies, such as active participation in a student association, a board, a committee or a sport association;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English (and preferably Dutch). Proficiency in additional languages is a plus.
Please submit your resume, cover letter (in English) and grade lists of high school, bachelor and master. Please note: incomplete profiles will not be processed!
The next Monitor Recruitment Day will take place on the 21st of January.
You will share your expertise with about 120 other colleagues in the Monitor team that is part of Deloitte
Consulting. Monitor Deloitte consists of 3 sub-teams, Strategy & Business Design, Customer Strategy, and
M&A Strategy. At Customer Strategy, we discover and design customer transformation strategies and innovation portfolios. We help our clients from start to finish, providing the opportunity for innovative customer growth in a digital world.
In this department, leading thinking and personal development are the main priorities. That is why we attach great value to innovation and personal development.
‘I have been able to have a positive impact on the different projects I have worked on at Deloitte. For me this is a very important part of my job.’
Olivier van Hattem
Consultant Customer Strategy & Applied Design
‘Working in diverse teams on new projects and client questions, requires me to constantly push my knowledge and skills to the next level.’
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.