Drive M&A from strategy to execution. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Do you like to collaborate in diverse teams and crack complex integration/separation problems? Then this role is especially suited to you!
Combining your experience and/or interest in M&A with our Monitor Deloitte methodologies, you will work across industries and domains. You will be helping clients understand emerging shifts in the market, enabling them to make strategic M&A choices, and working together with our clients in their integration and/or separation journey.
This is how
- developing options for inorganic growth;
- leading integrations and separations from strategy to execution;
- working with our clients to drive functional integrations in the field of Commercial, Operations and Backoffice;
- identifying top-line and cost synergy opportunities;
- orchestrating solutions using the breadth and depth of capabilities Deloitte has to offer;
- making an impact that matters in complex transformations across different sectors and industries
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
In addition to analytical and systematic problem solving skills, you have strong interpersonal skills to support our clients. You have a strong interest in M&A, particularly in Post-Merger Integrations and M&A strategy. You are collaborative and able to work with other Deloitte offerings such as Transaction Services and Legal, to create end-to-end solutions for our clients. For the role of Junior Consultant, you also have:
- a relevant Master’s degree with excellent academic and pre-university results;
- interpersonal excellence, as well as demonstrated leadership;
- interesting extra-curricular activities besides your studies, such as active participation in a student
association, a board, a committee or a sport association;
- demonstrated interest and/or experience in the field of M&A and/or strategic transformations;
- the ability and flexibility to travel and work abroad for international assignments;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English (and preferably Dutch). Proficiency in additional languages is a plus.
Please submit your resume, cover letter (in English) and grade lists of high school, bachelor and master. Please note: incomplete profiles will not be processed.
You will share your expertise with about 120 other colleagues in the Mergers & Acquisitions (Monitor) team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team consists of 3 sub-teams, Strategy & Business Design, Customer Strategy, and M&A Strategy. We encourage clients to find the best way to generate and execute shareholder value.
In this department, leading thinking and personal development are the main priorities. You will also have the opportunity to work in a wide range of industries and domains.
‘I’m proud to be a role model for the next generation of mothers in our firm, and for junior colleagues’
‘Use Deloitte to find what drives you, and shape a career that gives you satisfaction.’
Director Monitor Deloitte
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.