Designing new business models for our clients to achieve their strategic objectives and guiding their business transition. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Within Business Model Transformation (BMT) we help organizations from strategy to implementation with the optimal use of available technologies. With our broad expertise, we help clients define and execute their strategy. As a Junior Consultant Business Model Transformation you help organizations to realize new growth opportunities, reduce costs, increase efficiency and execute large scale business transformations.
This is how
- organising workshops and meetings at the client;
- suggesting new ways to achieve the client’s strategy;
- drawing up advice based on data analyses (e.g. financial analyses);
- asking for feedback from your colleagues for your personal and professional development.
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
You are eager to learn and like to find new ways to solve complex problems. You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are able to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams. For the role of Junior Consultant Business Model Transformation, you also have:
- a Master’s degree, preferably in a business economics direction;
- excellent academic results and secondary school grades;
- experience with consultancy from a study, internship or (part-time)job;
- extra-curricular activities, such as a board position or active membership of a study, student or sports club;
- strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complex ideas and analyses effectively;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
You will share your expertise with about 150 other colleagues in the Operations Transformation team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team uses our sector-specific knowledge of both established and emerging markets to advise, design, and implement solutions. In doing so, we transform the core business of our clients. The team consists of two sub-teams: Business Model Transformation and Business Process Transformation.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop ourselves. That is why we attach great value to innovation and personal development.
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.