Help clients to optimize their sales & service processes and take the next step towards a digital transformation. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As a Junior Consultant Digital Customer you have knowledge of sales and service processes, affinity with technology and passion for digitization. In our Digital Customer team within Deloitte Consulting you will contribute to the top range of (inter)national companies by optimizing and implementing digital processes. In addition, you see infinite opportunities for your clients at the intersection of business and the latest technological developments. In a multidisciplinary and diverse team you will contribute to different projects, where your influence is directly indispensable.
Want to learn more about Deloitte Digital’s Salesforce team? Read our blog:
Deloitte Digital’s Salesforce team – where young potentials learn and grown
This is how
- defining, analyzing and mapping the business processes and the related impact on the organization;
- preparing and facilitating workshops for process design and improvement;
- configuring, implementing and testing CRM processes in the Salesforce application;
- supporting project and program management;
- implementing improvement actions;
- drafting business requirements and advising the client on improvement actions for one of the functional areas that apply to you.
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
You are sharp, analytical and focused. Your main goal is always to achieve the best result for our clients. You set the bar high. Not only for yourself, but also for your colleagues. You have the skills to achieve this result together with the relevant stakeholders. For the role of Junior Consultant Digital Customer, you also have:
- a Master’s degree, preferably in the direction of Business Administration, Business Economics, Marketing, Business & ICT, Information Science, Informatics;
- knowledge of and experience with project methodologies such as Agile/SCRUM;
- proven affinity with IT;
- interest in implementing CRM systems and specifically Salesforce;
- interest in improving business processes which can be seen in a study background, internship or (part-time) job;
- strong analytical skills and ability to communicate complex ideas and analysis effectively;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
You will share your expertise with about 120 other colleagues in the Digital Customer team that is part of Deloitte Consulting’s broader Customer & Marketing team to help international customers in the field of digital strategy, implementation, architectures, and applications to support the entire digital transformation process. We contribute to the development of platforms and digital innovations and design and implement sales and service experiences needed to bring customer strategies to life.
Within Digital Customer, personal development is central and you are constantly enabled to work on this.
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.