Advise clients on operational strategy, process optimization and innovative technologies. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As Junior Consultant Operations Strategy & Process Transformation you will gain professional experience in
operational strategy, operational process optimization and automation. You will contribute to the (re)design, transformation and improvement of vital client processes and shape business processes as efficient and customer-friendly as possible. In this way, you will add value to improving efficiency and agility in light of changing market conditions and client needs. You will analyze process performance, identify points for improvement and implement solutions at clients.
This is how
- translating business strategy to operational strategy;
- implementing the operational strategy by improving business processes in innovative ways;
- using and developing new technologies and working together with colleagues from different teams;
- using process improvement methods (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen);
- using process mining to analyze processes and discover areas for improvements;
- having affinity for technologies and digitization of core processes of organizations and the use and development of new technologies within companies (such as Smart Industry, Robotic Process / Cognitive Automation and Artificial Intelligence);
- thinking out-of-the-box and bringing creative solutions based on strong analyses.
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
You are creative, result-driven, can think out-of-the-box whilst creating solutions to complex problems and needs. You express your opinions convincingly and can structure your arguments clearly. You have affinity with process optimization projects, whilst also expressing interest in new technologies and innovation and are able to translate their implications and benefits. You enjoy working closely with the client in Agile, multidisciplinary, diverse, and international teams. For the role of Junior Consultant Operations Strategy & Process Transformation, you also have:
- a Master’s degree, preferably in (Technical) Business/Economics;
- excellent academic and pre-university results;
- extracurricular activities, such as a board position or active membership of a student or sports association;
- an interest in consultancy and process optimization, as shown by your studies and internship(s) or work experience;
- strong analytical skills and the ability solve problems based on data analysis;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to communicate complex ideas and analyses effectively and to work in multidisciplinary teams;
- an excellent command of written and spoken Dutch and English.
You will share your expertise with about 150 other colleagues in the Operations Transformation team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team uses our sector-specific knowledge of both established and emerging markets to advise, design, and implement solutions. In doing so, we transform the core business of our clients. The team consists of two sub-teams: Business Model Transformation and Business Process Transformation.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop ourselves. That is why we attach great value to innovation and personal development.
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.