Make a difference, working together with a team to design and deliver world-class supply network strategies and capabilities to our clients, whilst developing yourself. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
With your passion for solving complex Supply Chain & Network challenges, you make a difference helping prepare clients for long-term success. Business challenges at hand span across all areas of the Supply Chain, including Supply Chain Strategy, Logistics & Distribution, Supply Chain Planning and Sourcing & Procurement.
As Junior Consultant you work in, multidisciplinary teams to support project delivery, while helping grow our practice outside of your client work.
This is how
- delivering projects for industry-leading clients in- and outside the Netherlands;
- collaborating in multidisciplinary teams consisting of Deloitte colleagues and clients, with a high level of integrity;
- committing to challenge the status quo to deliver (digital) solutions for complex challenges;
- sharing your entrepreneurial spirit through ideas to support the growth of our leading supply chain practice;
- using your interest in trends and new (digital) technologies to make a difference;
- receiving individual coaching and support to continuously develop yourself;
- developing a wide range of skills by emerging yourself in extensive learning & training opportunities including on-the-job training.
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
In your role as Junior Consultant Supply Chain Strategy you bring a positive and adaptable attitude. You are able to inspire and work with a team to deliver excellent results and have the courage to try out new things and continue learning. For the role of Junior Consultant Supply Chain Strategy, you also have:
- a master’s degree from a (technical) university study;
- good academic and high school records;
- spent time on extracurricular activities next to your studies (e.g. board, voluntary work, or internship);
- analytical capabilities, with the ability to translate complex problems into actionable solutions;
- people skills and are enthusiastic to collaborate in teams;
- flexibility with working abroad, and curious to navigate cultural differences;
- excellent command of the English, Dutch, and preferably the French language.
Please submit your resume, cover letter (in English) and grade lists of high school, bachelor and master. Please note: incomplete profiles will not be processed!
You will share your expertise with about 70 other colleagues in the Supply Chain & Network Operations team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team focuses on delivering challenging projects across the entire supply chain. Typical projects are the creation of a supply chain strategy, network (re-)design, supply chain planning, logistics & distribution, and sourcing & procurement.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That is why we attach great value to innovation and personal development.
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.