Do you have an affinity with the commodities and aspire to have a direct impact in one of the leading companies in environmental markets? Would you like to work in an international, dynamic and fast-paced environment? Apply now and join our team at our office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
OTC Flow is a leading broker specializing in trading across European and local renewable energy markets. We provide liquidity in virtually all financial-environmental instruments in Europe. OTC Flow’s mission is to provide clients with access to renewable energy markets to help our partners achieve their sustainability goals in an informed and more intelligent way.
About the job
You will be a part of an international team operating within a complex and evolving market, aiming to provide liquidity, expertise and dynamism to the exchange of environmental commodities. As a broker, you will enter the global commodities markets focusing on the DACH region.
- Proactively engage with prospective leads to build your personal client portfolio;
- Communicate with clients over the phone to gain insight into their business objectives and offer reliable services;
- Identify trade opportunities and devise their execution;
- Become the main source of information to your contacts;
- Provide daily pricing to market actors through messaging systems;
- Monitor markets and follow financial news and developments;
- Assume responsibility for achieving your individual Profit and Loss (PnL) target;
- Promote the OTC Flow services as a means to increase the company market shares.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related field;
- 1+ years of experience in trading, B2B sales, business development or other relevant client-facing roles;
- Cold calling experience is a must;
- C2 in German; besides that, excellent communication in English is required;
- You are interested in financial markets and commodities;
- Sales and negotiation skills, a commercial attitude and a proactive, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions;
- Strong dedication to achieve high targets.
What we offer
- The opportunity to enter the commodities markets with a focus on sustainable solutions;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- After the first 6 months, we intend to offer you an indefinite position, including a salary increase and the bonus scheme;
- Opportunity to attend international events and conferences where you can meet your current and future clients to further understand the communication infrastructure of the environmental commodities markets;
- A nice office space in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Free lunch & snacks;
- Travel expenses covered (OV/Swap-bicycle plan etc.);
- 25 vacation days;
- Social events & activities with a fun team, including company trips.
If we have just described your profile, apply and share your ambitions and expectations.
The recruitment process is as follows:
- Submit your application with your CV;
- We will get to know you better through a pre-screening interview and a personality test;
- We will invite you for an interview with the hiring manager for this role.
- Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process
At OTC Flow, we want to promote an inclusive work culture that is accessible to everyone. We believe that an inclusive work environment will encourage growth as a company, as a team and as individuals.