In this role, you have the opportunity to
Co-develop a knowledge repository for the long-term strategic projects (LSP) community of practice (CoP) to support capability building and knowledge sharing for LSP’s in International Markets.
You are responsible for:
- The development and maintenance of our knowledge repository
- Collection and storing of content
- Developing the process of knowledge management for the department
- Involving and onboarding of knowledge experts
- Take care of the communication around the repository for the relevant departments
You are a part of:
The Strategic Pursuit Team (SPT) for International Markets. You will report to the Senior Financial Business Consultant, located in Eindhoven. The SPT team consists of senior experts like Strategic Business Architects, Bid Managers and Financial Business Consultants. In your daily work you will work with 2 of our team members working on this project as well as multiple cross functional knowledge experts.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Final year of Bsc/Msc study communication/marketing/change management.
- Excellent knowledge of collaboration systems preferably Sharepoint and Teams as a user as well as developer
- You have strong communications skills
- You have organizational skills to work in a structured way and maintain a wider view on the project
- You are fluent in English
In return, we offer you:
An interesting opportunity in a dynamic team where you will gain experience on long-term strategic partnerships and Knowledge management.