PepsiCo Netherlands is looking for an enthusiastic Lab Intern to join the team based in Zaandam for a period of 6 months starting from 1st of August 2022 till 3rd of February 2023.
What will you learn throughout your internship?
You will be learning…
- Learn and understand the PepsiCo Analytical Methods and Health and Safety standards
- Analyze samples to support processing
- Understanding the process flow in a factory
- Learn to communicate with operators and front line managers
- Learn how to solve issues regarding Analytical results
- You will learn to have responsibility and how to work independent
Next to this, you will be learning the following:
- Make chemical reagents
- Carry out analytical methods with or without chemicals
- Calibrate analytical equipment
- Measuring frying oil and finished product
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiast colleague who likes to work in a laboratory environment, who’s a team player but also serious and independent.
So, if you are someone who
- Is decisive and can confidently take initiative
- Can analyze workload, assign priorities, and maintain focus on productive endeavors
- Is proactive and has a hands-on, positive mentality
- Is fluent in English, and has a good knowledge of Dutch (this is a plus)
- You’re exactly what we’re looking for and we’re looking forward receiving your CV!
What do you get in return?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands such as PepsiMax, Lay’s, Quaker, etc., but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our interns the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! PepsiCo was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employer Belgium & The Netherlands, and Top Employer Europe certification.
As an intern you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Remuneration (& travel reimbursement)
- Paid holidays
- Welcoming team environment & a working-from-home toolkit (e.g.: laptop, mouse, headset, keyboard) to accommodate you in our flexible ways of working
- A designated campus program to support you in your personal and professional development
- And many more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; color, nationality, ethnic or national origin. Please also visit www.pepsico.com/about/diversity-and-engagement for more information on what we do in practice to embrace diversity and inclusivity in the working surroundings and in society.
Sounds interesting but not convinced yet? Then take a look at our local Instagram channel for behind-the-scenes content!
Last but not least, how will your recruitment journey look like?
- First selection will be based upon your CV and the above mentioned requirements (language skills, availability, etc.)
- If you pass the first selection, you will be invited for an online video assessment where we will verify your motivation and aspirations
- Made it to the 3rd round? Then you will be invited for a final on-site or virtual interview with the hiring manager
Questions related to this vacancy or our recruitment process? Please reach out to Julia Cwiklinski (Julia.Cwiklinski@pepsico.com)