In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be part of Philips’ Domestic Appliances business, supporting the development of new business strategies and models for the coming period and taking part on different on going projects.
You are responsible for
- Organize to win with running New Business Development projects
- Assess the markets for New Business development
- Create funnel management model
- Select key must win areas based business relevance, growth potential and profitability
- Build winning go-to-market strategies
- Put in place performance monitoring tools and
- Build communication package, both for new potential customers and management buy in.
You are a part of
Philips’ Domestic Appliances business, global leader with EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Expertise in Omnichannel
- Studying towards a Master Degree in Marketing and/or sales with background or interest in consumer goods
- Experience/Knowledge in building successful go-to-market models online / offline
- You have to demonstrate that you can think conceptually from a broad business perspective by taking both strategic as well as operational aspects into consideration
- You can steer and guide our local country organizations in executing business plans
- Good communication skills in English
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office Tools
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career, supporting as a first step in your long term career. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person.
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.