Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Sales Graduate on our Enterprise Sales team in Amsterdam.
Our Sales Operations team is at the heart of developing sales processes and procedures for administering, fulfilling and communicating both online and offline orders. A bridge between sales and other operational functions, we use our peerless expertise to evaluate and implement improvements to sales programs and processes – from planning and prioritization to pricing and margin strategies, sales automation, reporting and more. Put simply, we make sure the process of getting our ground-breaking products and services to customers as simple and seamless as possible.
- Perform outbound sales activities, lead follow-up, qualifications to new and / or existing B2B customers
- Develop effective Dell EMC messaging and the four transformation plays.
- Develop Account Management skill set by offloading critical tasks from the account manager.
- Build and manage in coordination with the account manager successful territory planning.
- Provide an improved customer experience by offering immediate response and feedback to nominated accounts. Nurture high potential leads into new opportunities for account managers. Ability to deliver key business benefits for potential Dell EMC customers.
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution and help to drive the expansion of Dell EMC’s footprint. Meet activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments and opportunities identified.
- Complete development curriculum to demonstrate core strengths needed to progress to account manager’s role.
- Achieved qualification at University
- Enthusiastic to learn, develop new skills, open minded and coachable.
- Good presentation skills, ability to message and story tell.
- Adaptability to a changing company culture.
- Interest in the IT/Tech Industry & Digital Selling.
- Languages required: Native Dutch Plus fluent level of English.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.