Along the order-to-cash process, we are passionate about keeping master data up to date along the supply chain, weighing potential credit risks, and thus executing payment flows on time. We are close to our customers and contribute to BASF’s success every day with needs-based and innovative solutions.
In our Collection Services team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of customers and will support us in providing high-quality receivables management.
- Performing active reminding activities and documenting results in the system, will ensure compliance with the deadlines and guidelines.
- You will also take care of dispute cases and will ensure their timely clarification working together with sales and credit managers.
- Furthermore, you will perform appropriate post-dunning processes.
- You will be the direct point of contact for our external customers and for different partners in the company.
- completed formal vocational training program in business and commerce or a comparable degree or certification
- ideally first professional experience in accounts receivable
- ideally knowledge and skills in working with SAP R/3 as well as good knowledge of MS Office
- fluent in Dutch and in English, further language skills (e. g. German, Italian or French) are a plus
- high customer orientation and outstanding communication skills
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Albena Popova, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59494 (please call between 09:30 – 11:00 CET)
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us – in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.