ORMIT Multicompany Digital Traineeship
Are you bursting with talent and ability? Do you live and breathe the digital revolution? Than take this opportunity to rock in the corporate world of digital transformation and kick-start your career!
Digital transformation is ‘on top of mind’ within organisations. And if it is not, it should! Using the advantages of digitalisation is necessary in order to survive. Excellent digital customer journeys, data driven business, blockchain, artifical intelligence and new internal applications are just a few examples. To identify, implement and sustain disruptive digital technology organisations need digital heroes! Young talented people who are tech savy, thrive within digital contexts and inspire others during change processes. Are you the digital hero we are looking for?
We offer you a state of the art Traineeship organised around digital transformation and the improvement of business results within different organisations.
Your master degree and digital mind-set are a great starting point, but to be effective in leading others in digital projects within various environments you need a lot more! We specialize in Traineeships and know what your talent needs to flourish in a digital context. We believe that to be succesfull, you need to see the bigger picture. Elevate your digital skills and experience different digital environments. Learn from the best in business and work towards your dream job with ORMIT coaches, your fellow trainees and our accomplished two year development programme:
1. For a two-year period, you will be assigned to projects or roles in different complex and challenging corporate environment. You will learn on the job from the best in business.
2. You will participate in an intensive two-year training programme focused on (personal) leadership skills, project and change management methods, digital expertise and stakeholder management.
3. You will be assigned a personal Talent Development Manager (TDM). He/she will coach you on a personal and professional level and will guide you in your career.
4. Peer group coaching and intervision facilitates knowledge exchange and learning from fellow trainees. This means feedback that cuts to the chase, honest observations and enduring friendships.
5. The ORMIT Experience; Being employed at a Great Place To Work with enthusiastic colleagues in a culture characterised by pride, energy and trust!
Guide digital transformation through personal leadership!
You’re here because you just received your master degree and are looking for exciting oppportunities to master your digital capabilities. You want to learn how different companies handle digital transformation. You want to discover in which organisational envirement you excell. But where to start? Do you consider yourself a digital leader with great potential?
“Digital leaders are self conscious professionals who can change organizations from within by combining digital expertise with great leadership skills”
From mobile apps, to data analysis, to customer journeys and artificial intelligence
During this two-year ORMIT Multicompany Digital Traineeship you will use and further develop your digital and leadership skills by taking on challenging assignments at different companies. The projects that you will accomplish can vary a lot. From digital project and management support at the start of your Traineeship to leading your own projects that involve the identification, implementation and adoption of new technology that solves business challenges. Here you can find just a few examples from our Trainees:
Projects to work on as a Digital Trainee
Bart van Steenhoven: Digital Strategist Apps & Digital Innovation at ABN AMRO
“As a digital strategist for Digital Banking, I assist in projects that focus on mobile apps and facilitate the communication of the digital strategy towards the 5 digital banking departments. Recently I delivered a presentation in which the new organisational structure of the Tikkie App was presented.”
Wout Lagae was Project Management Officer at BNP Paribas Fortis
“As a Project Management Officer I supported the project leader in launching an online community for our customers. Any time of day they can ask questions, share their opinions and help each other around banking affairs. With this forum we have created a new digital channel to improve service for our customers.”
and what is next?
Joost Oremus is a Product owner at KLM after finishing his ORMIT Digital Traineeship
“As a product owner I am working in the Social media Technology team. I am responsible for Tool development, social automation, Salesforce development, Artificial Intelligence development (to support agents in their job) and social channel development.”
Huib Verheul is Customer Journey Expert at ING after finishing his ORMIT Digital Traineeship
“As Customer Journey Expert I work for the chapter digital transformation of ING. I now have a lot of experience in data analysis, product management and development and implementing new technologies to increase positive customer experience.”
What we look for in our Digital Leaders
- You have a Master degree in a digital field, like: IT, Marketing Intelligence, Information Management, Artificial Intelligence, Technology etc.
- You have affinity with personal leadership and management
- You easily connect with people and take the lead
- You thrive on technological and digital innovation and fact based data driven decision making
- You have knowledge of and/or experience with analyzing data and you are excited to work with new technologies
- You have a maximum of two years working experience
- You have a track record in extra curricular activities
This Multicompany Traineeship is also available for English speaking young professionals who are eligable to work in the Netherlands
Vragen? Arlette helpt je het liefst via Whatsapp!
Arlette van Lint