Become a True Leader
- Challenging projects within one or multiple organizations
- Development Programme focussed on personal leadership, stakeholdermanagement and project management.
- Coaching by your own ORMIT Talent Development Manager and guided intervision with fellow Trainees
- ORMIT is a great place to work!
“Our job is to help you find out what exactly your distinctive qualities are, what you want with them and in which organizational context you’ll be most effective”
We specialize in Traineeships and know precisely what your talent needs to flourish. We believe that to be succesfull, you need to see the bigger picture. Elevate your management skills and experience different corporate environments. Learn from the best in the business and work towards your dream job with ORMIT coaches, your fellow trainees and our accomplished two year development programme.
“A True leader is a management professional that delivers results because of the true connection they make with people and the capability to derive change in organizations from within”
You’re here because you just received your masterdegree in a business field, and are looking for exciting oppportunities. But where to start? We understand that the choices you make at the start of your career are most difficult. That is why we want you to experience
You are talented. You successfully finished your studies and achieved other great things along the way. A great future really is within your reach. But that only increases the pressure. Because how do you get your hands on it?
The truth is this: you may indeed be talented, but you’re no leader yet. You are probably not sure where your greatest potential lies, what organizational context fits this potential, let alone what you should change and improve before you can turn your talent into leadership.
The ORMIT Traineeship is the best way to fast forward this process. We will help you discover your distinctive qualities and will show you different ways to implement these qualities in various organizational contexts.
This is how we do it!
1. For a two-year period, you will be assigned to different projects or roles in a complex and challenging environment
2. You will participate in an intensive two-year training programme focused on (personal) Leadership skills, stakeholder management and project management methods.
3. You will be assigned a personal Talent Development Manager (TDM). He/she will coach you on a personal and professional level and will guide you to your dream job.
4. Intervision meetings are conducted designed to stimulate knowledge exchange and learning among fellow trainees. This means feedback that cuts to the chase, honest observations and enduring friendships.
5. The ORMIT Experience: Being employed at a Great Place To Work with enthusiastic colleagues in a culture characterised by pride, pleasure and trust!
What we look for in our Management Trainees
- This Multicompany Management Traineeship is only available for Dutch speaking young professionals
- A master in management, or a management related degree. (Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Innovation/Change Management, Logistics, Operations e.a.)
- Affinity with personal leadership
- A maximum of two years working experience
- A track record in extra curricular activities
Vragen? Arlette helpt je het liefst via Whatsapp!
Arlette van Lint