Do you have an affinity with commodities and finance and aspire to have a direct impact in one of the leading companies in environmental markets? Would you like to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? Apply now and join our team at our office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
As an Accounting associate, you will be working closely with the business and will be responsible for multiple financial administrative tasks including: financial reporting, invoice processing, salary payments, VAT calculation etc. As a key member of the Finance department you fulfill an important role for the business.
- Accounting background (Master’s or Bachelor’s degree);
- Knowledge about accounting standards and preferably experience in a similar role;
- Work accurately, even when there are strict and challenging deadlines while staying flexible;
- Strong drive to improve processes and controls;
- An analytical mindset and the ability to work in a structured way;
- Knowledge of Dutch tax laws and regulations. Alternatively, you are eager to learn the country-specific rules and regulations;
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both verbally and in writing. Proficiency in any other European language is considered a strong plus.
- You will be part of a fast-growing, international working environment where every day can be a fresh adventure and an opportunity to learn;
- We offer competitive salary and bonus opportunities;
- Free lunch, snacks and a full fridge to use;
- Company trips (London/Ibiza);
- 25 vacation days;
- Social events & activities with a fun team;
- Travel expenses covered (OV/Swap-bicycle plan etc.).
- Submit your application with your CV;
- We will get to know you better through a pre-screening interview
- We will invite you for an interview with the hiring manager for this role
Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process
We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment, hereby fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible to all.