Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Payroll Intern on our Payroll team in Amsterdam.
Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Inside Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
- Track, maintain and produce regular and ad hoc reports.
- Managing team members questions/requests.
- Identify roadblocks to task completion and effectively bring them to management for resolution.
- Manage Record Retention of Payroll Records, the Payroll cases and emails
- Adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities; accept responsibility for results of actions.
- Work with team to support achievement of project milestones and deliver on internal and/or external commitments.
- When assigned to a customer team, support small project teams or specific components of a customer engagement e.g. overtime, Time and Attendance, cases, reports etc.
- Contribute to own team/closely related teams through quality and accuracy of own output.
- Understand how work area performance impacts results.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and colleagues to achieve objectives and ensure information flow
- Convey information in a concise and professional manner.
- Problem solving, customer focus. Meeting deadlines, flexibility
- University Student
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage time to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Analytical skills
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Can act independently
- Fluent Dutch + Communication level in English
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.