In this role, you have the opportunity to
Become familiar with customer financing in a multinational healthtech company and gain insight in how different financing solutions play a role in meeting the needs of our customers.
You are responsible for
Supporting the Philips Capital team’s opportunity management efforts by:
- connecting to the commercial organization in Philips and understanding what information they use for opportunity management;
- extracting data from databases (such as Salesforce) relevant to financing opportunities;
- investigating how to include financing information in such databases (e.g. installed based end of financing information) in a sustainable manner;
- preparing overviews that give actionable insights into where Philips Capital can help drive sales with financing solutions.
You are a part of
Philips Capital which is set up as the global customer financing team in Philips to develop and offer financing solutions for our customers. You will be a part of an international team of experienced financing professionals working on financing deals across the globe.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your Bachelor in Science or Master in Science (WO) degree in Finance, Business Administration, (Business) Economics or Commerce
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written) is a must;
- An experienced user of Excel (advanced) and database tools and, preferably, have an understanding of opportunity management or CRM systems such as Salesforce;
- Looking to combine an investigative nature and a drive to improve the availability and quality of information for commercial success.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to be part of a dynamic, international team, learn about customer financing and make an impact with commercial thinking in a financial environment.