In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work within a fast-developing and dynamic PR team at Philips. You will be assisting on PR plans and strategies, including product PR and creation of PR assets, product launches, branded content collaborations, analysis and measurement for the Personal Health portfolio in the Benelux. Next to this you have the opportunity to assist with the content plan for the Philips BNL Instagram account.
You are responsible for
- Creating PR assets such as press releases, digital mailers and press kits
- Executing the PR plan and strategy in the Benelux for the Personal Health portfolio
- Pro-actively assisting on project management of media partnerships and branded content collaborations
- Monitoring publications in relevant media outlets
- Measuring and reporting of PR activities, collaborations and free publicity
- Assisting on the content plan and calendar for the BNL Instagram account, including content creation, measurement and planning
- Analyzing the always changing media landscape and trends to adapt relevant trends to the strategy
You are a part of
The PR and branded content team within Personal Health Benelux at Philips. The team is based in Eindhoven but there is also the opportunity to work in the Amsterdam office. The primary focus of the PR team is to drive an always-on content strategy, to support the PH businesses, customer driven, while playing a key role in an integrated marketing team. You will be contributing to the team leading all media contacts and PR activities within the Benelux and working on key PR projects. In addition, you will also work closely with the marketing managers, social team, digital team and our PR agency.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Communications, Media & Entertainment Management, Business Administration
- Native Dutch speaker, fluent in English; French is a pre)
- Passionate about the media landscape and trends and understand the role of PR within the marketing communications strategy
- Digital first mindset; Self-driven, creative with an eye for detail
- Hard-working and motivated team player
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is a pre
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
Training and coaching on the different aspects of PR, branded content collaborations and content creation. This internship offers you the chance to not only gain professional experience within the PR and communications field, but will also put your talents to use!
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.