PepsiCo BeLux is looking for an enthusiastic Procurement intern, in the domain of indirects, more specifically the categories IT & Purchased Services, based in our Zaventem office (Belgium) for a period of 6 months starting from August 2021.
The scope of our team is to handle all IT&PS procurement related activities for PepsiCo Benelux. For example spend analysis, supplier management, tendering and negotiations, and also supporting the different departments in the purchases they need with the aim of creating, improving and tracking productivities.
Although our Benelux focus, we are working in an international environment, where we have regular alignment with our European colleagues and procurement category leads. Because of our IT&PS scope, you will also work in close collaboration with the following departments: finance, shopper marketing, sales, IT, HR and Compensation & Benefits.
Specifically we would like to have you, as an intern, to work on the following topics:
- Analyses of IT & PS spend across all entities in the Benelux.
- Preparing and executing smaller tenders in the domain of service suppliers such as training, HR & legal services, …
- Set-up and follow up of a communication plan in order to realize additional productivities triggered by changes in habits/mentality of our employees; such as:
- Intercall usage
- Phone usage (mobile versus fixed, versus Skype)
- Analysis, tracking and alignment of realized productivities
- Collaborate with Finance department to analyze financial opportunities
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for someone who has a positive attitude, is ambitious & result focused and has strong communication skills, coupled with sharp analytical ability. So if you are someone who:
- has a master and/or is recently graduated with an affinity for finance;
- is passionate to work for a multinational with iconic brands;
- has an eye for detail and love to work with numbers;
- is used to navigate and work in a digital environment;
- is analytical and result-oriented and have good communication skills;
- is willing to take responsibility and initiative and can work independently;
- has the ability to navigate in a digital work environment;
- speaks English (mandatory) Dutch is a plus