In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Work within a global team and gain exposure to the world of customer financing. You will become familiar with the customer/vendor finance activities of a multinational company and be exposed to the full range of customer financing solutions and products.
You are responsible for:
- Supporting deal structuring and negotiations with financing partners
- Assisting in going through deal documentations and ensure that they meet the accounting requirement for revenue recognition
- Developing standardized material for financing structuring to be used across Philips
You are a part of:
The Project Development & Structure Finance Team within Philips Capital. PD&SF is an experienced, international team and work on deals from across the globe. Philips Capital contributes to the growth of Philips by actively developing and providing customer financing solutions for our customers in the Healthcare & Personal health business.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Students currently pursuing their Masters in Finance, International Business, Economics or related field
- Possess Corporate Finance and Financial Markets and Accounting knowledge
- Proactive personality, self-starter, can work under pressure with accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication skills and enjoys working in teams
- Previous internship experience is desirable
- Good proficiency in English is a must, working knowledge of Spanish or German is a plus
In return, we offer you:
The chance to grow personally and professionally while contributing to running projects within the Project Development & Structure Finance Team. We welcome you to make a difference within Philips while gaining insight into what customer financing solutions look like.