Real Estate Private Equity and Loan Investing
Established in 1992, Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. and its affiliates comprise one of the world’s leading private investment firms with approximately US$34 billion under management in various funds and accounts. The Cerberus group holds controlling or significant minority interests in companies around the world. CCM is headquartered in New York
City, with offices in Chicago, and Los Angeles, and certain affiliated advisory companies maintain advisory offices in
London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Madrid, Belfast, Dublin, Tokyo and Beijing.
The Cerberus Group’s headquarters for international investments is located in the Netherlands, where Cerberus Global Investments B.V. and its Dutch affiliates maintain offices in Baarn and Amsterdam, employing a staff of more than 40 managing directors, investment professionals, senior advisors, and administrative personnel.
The Cerberus group has been the number one buyer, from 2013-16, of Commercial Real Estate-secured non-performing
loans in Europe.
The internship position is based in Amsterdam. Applications are welcome all year round.
- Support in asset acquisition processes of direct real estate, CRE loan portfolios, and real estate companies
- Independent market analysis
- Financial modeling and presentations
- Research commercial property details using several databases and on-line sources
- Preparation of investment committee materials
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- At least 2nd year undergraduate student of business, economics, real estate, or (civil) engineering.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex information quickly and accurately
- Highly motivated and able to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly and succinctly
- Previous experience in real estate, investment banking, or corporate finance advisory is preferred
- Fluent in English. Dutch, German, Danish or other European languages are an advantage.
The internship position is available as of now and should endure 3 to 6 months. Please note your availability for the intended duration of the internship in your motivation letter.
Please submit your application, complete with motivation letter, CV, reports and diplomas via e-mail to: