Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
Our lending is powered by business insight. The risk analyst will undertake a thorough rigorous analysis of the SME businesses looking to take our services. This will include an assessment of their markets, financials, products, activities and cash headroom modelling. The person will be expected to prepare a submission into our Credit Committee with results and recommendations. And also contribute to the development of automated risk modelling.
- Analyse businesses financials, operations and trade cycles to understand fundamental business health and inherent credit risk
- Analyse company structure, directors and activity to understand fraud risk
- Synthesise and present analysis to the Credit Committee and senior leadership and help with risk decision making
- Formalise risk decisions into insights that could be automated, and see through implementation
- Monitoring the existing Client Portfolio and assessing new requests from existing clients
- Quantitative bachelor and/or master degree – Accounting, finance, or similar (essential)
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential
- Background in accounting, risk analysis and/or statistics desirable
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in understanding how businesses work and perform
- Clear, concise communication style
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment
- Working knowledge of Excel essential, VBA/Macros desirable
- Competitive salary
- 25 holiday days per year
- Attention to personal growth with training and coaching
- Abundance of great online learning courses
- Free breakfast
- Monthly drinks
- 25% discount at Clubsportive Zuidas
- Brand new impressive office with ping-pong table and impressive views in the middle of the financial district, the Zuidas
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!