We are looking for recent graduates who are interested to start working at one of the fastest growing consultancy firms in the financial sector. Interested?
Background Avantage Reply
Avantage Reply is a member of the Reply Group, a publicly listed consulting company. Reply employs over 6,400 professionals worldwide, and had revenues in 2017 of EUR 884 mln.
Avantage assists Clients in the Financial Services Ecosystem (Incumbents, New Entrants & Fintechs) through 14 offices in the EU and the UK. We work with leading financial institutions and for the regulators themselves. In addition, we leverage the technology capability of Reply not only to advise on change but also to implement it. We have extensive experience in:
- Industry-wide legislative and regulatory projects (including advisory, implementation, and due diligence);
- Remediation activities (following supervisory recommendations);
- Organisational change (e.g. resulting from mergers, acquisitions and divestments); and
- Business improvement and optimisation agendas (e.g. risk appetite, capital allocation and cost reduction).
Since 2004, we have rapidly grown from a UK focussed boutique consultancy into a reputable pan-European firm recognised by both supervisors and many of the EU’s largest financial institutions. We continue to adhere to our core philosophy of using innovation and pragmatism in helping firms to deal with complex regulatory and business issues. We differ from the larger consulting firms in our specialised subject matter focus and have an excellent reputation for delivering on our clients’ most challenging issues.
Join the Avantage Reply “Career Accelerator Programme”, a two-year programme for driven risk management talents. Avantage Reply offers young graduates the perfect opportunity to kick-start their (consultancy) career in Risk Management in the Banking and Insurance sectors. The Avantage Reply Career Accelerator Programme (the “Programme”) is a paid opportunity for young graduates and is the first stepping stone of your Risk Management career as Consultant.
Key Skills and Competencies
Our people are at the core of what we do. The core skills we look for in a consultant are:
- Subject matter expertise – We look for young graduates, who hold a university Master’s degree in Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Economics, Actuary or another finance-related degree, have a GPA of at least a 7.0 and who are interested to increase their expertise as they develop with us.
- Sector focus – We work with the financial services industry; including investment and commercial banks, asset and wealth managers, custodians, insurers, and pension funds. We welcome candidates with direct knowledge of these sectors; but also consider applicants from other backgrounds. Above all, we like to have driven, customer-oriented graduates with a passion for the financial sector and with the desire to make a difference.
- Technical knowledge – We consider it an asset when the candidate has functional and/or technical knowledge on databases or various software platforms, such as SAS, Risk Authority & Risk Confidence (Moody’s), FRS Data Foundation – Regpro, Riskpro & Finarch (Wolters Kluwer) and experience with SQL.
- Thought leadership – We continuously challenge our consultants to contribute to industry debates and provide thought provoking commentary on industry issues through white papers, business breakfasts and other events. And expect and Eagerness to learn and to grow and a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Innovation and pragmatism – We encourage our consultants to always look for improvements and put forward their suggestions.
- Project delivery – Our consultants need to be able to analyse complex business issues and to manage projects and stakeholders in challenging client environments. We look for candidates with proven skills in these area, excellent time management and communication skills, and an open and persuasive personality.
- Entrepreneurship – We expect the whole team to contribute proactively to our new business development by analysing industry trends, developing new propositions and taking them to market. Consultants prepared to take ownership of their career and personal development will be given the opportunity to shine and our rewards reflect this.
- Demonstrable ties with EU – We are looking for candidates with Fluency in Dutch and English, who have demonstrable ties with the EU (meaning they are in possession of an EU passport or visa and EU work experience) and are prepared to travel for our clients, primarily within the Benelux, France, Germany & the UK.
What do we offer you?
We offer a dynamic and challenging working environment with clients and colleagues. There is plenty of room for further development and training. You will have the opportunity to participate in domain-related trainings, organize events together with important institutions and to write publications.
- Get your first job in a fast growing international consultancy with a competitive package
- Benefit from a week of training in our Cambridge Risk and Regulatory Academy Center with Junior Consultants from our 14 offices
- Benefit from a two-year professional education programme, leading to an internationally recognized professional qualification (PRMTM, SAS®,…)
- Develop your expertise with your dedicated mentor
- Develop your network internally and with our clients
- Learn on-the-job with four challenging projects over your first two years
- Enjoy experience abroad on a project and/or for training
Please send your CV and Grades accompanied by a cover letter (in English) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.