Be familiar with the customer/vendor finance activities of a multinational and the full range of customer financing solutions/products. You will gain insight in what customer financing solutions look like and what international banks have to offer.
You are responsible for
- Assisting the team in setting up a database, reporting and monitoring system for on- and off-balance sheet financing positions for global markets (at customer level)
- Developing a database, reporting and monitoring system monitoring various exposures, equity stakes, interest rates and/or FX risks and hedging thereof
- Maintaining the Risk & Portfolio Management Data base (credit approvals, Return On Invested Capital, Philips Investments and Alliances Committee approvals)
- Conducting financial research and credit research
- Preparing professional presentations and training materials
You are a part of
Global Customer Financing team, responsible of developing and providing financing solutions for our customers in the Healthcare business. Philips Capital is there for all Global Philips activities, contributing to the growth of Philips by actively offering customer-financing solutions.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering, Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, (Business) Economics
- You have affinity with Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
- You are an experienced user in Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, and Salesforce (prefer; if not we offer you training)
- You have a good overview of what the banks and other financial institutions have to offer as Philips preferably finances its customers with external bank funding.
- You have strong communication skills and like to work in teams in a dynamic environment of a new company; multi-tasking, stakeholder management
- You are accurate and is self-starter with good communication skills in English
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Please attach following mandatory documents to your application:
- Student registration form (Proof of enrollment at your current education)
- Cover Letter informing your availability and outlining your motivation
In return, we offer you
Internship opportunity where you will learn about customer/vendor finance activities of a multinational. You will be part of a dynamic, international team and be part of the Philips talent network.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.