Perseuss is expanding rapidly. The numbers of users is growing in various areas around the world in existing but also new markets around the world, in various industries. There’s several openings in the area of Business Development and Sales for people with different levels of working experience. Below is a rough summary of what we’re looking for. If you’d like to work for Perseuss, give us a call and we can discuss what position would suit you best.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Establishing growth in number of clients and revenue generated in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You’ll work very independently, we expect a lot of initiative and own input. You’ll receive all the support you need & report to the Head of Sales EMEA.
- To analyze the market and define top priority targets in the EMEA Region
- Independently work in reaching out to those prospects
- Lead the entire sales cycle from introduction to demo to closing of contract
- Identify relevant conferences and attend, as visitor, at a booth or as speaker
You have to like travelling! The job requires you to travel about twice a month.
Knowledge of or working experience in either the Travel or the Fraud & Payments Industry is not a must but a definite advantage.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
A lot. We are rapidly growing and therefore constantly changing. You need to be flexible, innovative, independent, able to absorb a lot of information quickly and adjust your own priorities accordingly. In return, you’ll find yourself working with a very inspiring, smart, and cooperative group of people. The organization is very flat: if you’re hired to do the job, we’ll provide you with all the support you need, but above all trust you can do it. No complex hierarchic structures and endless waiting for manager’s approval.
- Working in a rapidly growing company
- A place in a young and inspiring team
- A lot of freedom and responsibilities to solve problems
- Coaching and trainings to enhance your skills
- Ping-pong, Playstation 4 and pool table, Friday afternoon drinks and overall great vibes (provided you can deal with teasing and jokes)