Employer Branding Internship
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within Talent Acquisition at Dell, we are looking for an Employer Branding Intern to join our team in the Netherlands/Sweden.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
As a member of the Talent Acquisition Team, this internship role involves supporting the Candidate Attraction and Employment Branding activities in the Benelux & Sweden.
- Working with the EMEA Employment Brand Lead and local Talent Acquisition team to drive a local Social Media content strategy with the aim to position Dell as an employer of choice on the market
- Curating and creating employment brand related content including visual assets such as employee testimonials, videos and other supporting brand materials
- Publishing social media messages on Dell Careers global social media platforms promoting Dell’s work culture on a regular basis
- Driving creative marketing ideas to support online & offline candidate attraction and increase the visibility of Dell’s hiring initiatives
- Participating in local recruitment and site events (internal and external; career fairs, university events) and in EMEA wide projects
- Updating employment related content on Dell’s career pages and other employment related pages (Local job boards, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Field of study in Marketing,Graphic Design, Communications and/or Public Relations
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Ability work independently, good organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to be creative and innovative
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency in Photoshop (or any other graphic program)
- Intermediate proficiency in video editing
- Fluency in Dutch & English
- Experience in writing long form content/blogging is an advantage
- Previous work/internship experience from a digital/PR/advertising agency is an advantage
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.