PepsiCo Netherlands is looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Planning Intern to join the team based in Utrecht for a period of 6 months starting from 1st of August 2022 till 3rd of February 2023.
As an Supply Chain Planning Intern you will be responsible for supporting several Demand Planning, Inventory Planning and Sales & Operations Planning tasks. You will be part of the Planning Performance Excellence team, a team that supports in process optimization within Demand Planning, Inventory planning and S&OP/IBP Planning. Your focus will be on project support, as well as several executional tasks within New Product Development Planning- and Obsoletes/Waste Management. Furthermore your scope will be on both NL as Belux processes.
What will you learn throughout your internship?
You will be learning:
- Monitoring aging stock and follow up until final execution, but also obsolete reporting
- E2E and Customer Service & Logistics planning dynamics
- Problem Solving (Lean management)
- Understanding of S&OP/IBP within a company
- New Product Development (NPD) planning
- Cross-Functional impact of supply chain into the business
- Next to this, you will be learning the following:
- The basics of Demand Planning
- The basics of Inventory Management
- Act and work within a fast and dynamic environment, with the focus on process optimizations and project management
- Improve your Excel Skills
Who are we looking for?
- WO Bachelor / Master’s or graduated (max. 3 months) with an affinity for supply chain and planning
- Loves to solve supply chain challenges
- Accurate, analytical, organized and basic understanding of Microsoft Office Tools (i.e. Excel)
- Flexible, has strong communicative skills and a critical eye
- In someway self-starting and independent, but not isolated
- Pro-active, enthusiastic
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a plus)
What do you get in return?
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands such as PepsiMax, Lay’s, Quaker, etc., but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our interns the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! PepsiCo was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employer Belgium & The Netherlands, and Top Employer Europe certification.
As an intern you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Remuneration (& travel reimbursement)
- Paid holidays
- Welcoming team environment & a working-from-home toolkit (e.g.: laptop, mouse, headset, keyboard) to accommodate you in our flexible ways of working
- A designated campus program to support you in your personal and professional development
- And many more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusivity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; color, nationality, ethnic or national origin. Please also visit www.pepsico.com/about/diversity-and-engagement for more information on what we do in practice to embrace diversity and inclusivity in the working surroundings and in society.
Sounds interesting but not convinced yet? Then take a look at our local Instagram channel for behind-the-scenes content!
Last but not least, how will your recruitment journey look like?
- First selection will be based upon your CV and the above mentioned requirements (language skills, availability, etc.)
- If you pass the first selection, you will be invited for an online video assessment where we will verify your motivation and aspirations
- Made it to the 3rd round? Then you will be invited for a final on-site or virtual interview with the hiring manager
Questions related to this vacancy or our recruitment process? Please reach out to Natalia Bugielska (firstname.lastname@example.org)