NN Investment Partners (NN IP) is the asset manager of NN Group N.V., a publicly traded corporation. Their investment management products and services are offered globally through regional centres in several countries across Europe, the United States and Asia, with the Netherlands as its main investment hub. This internship is a very interesting opportunity if you would like to learn more about the asset management industry, and the role of finance in particular.
As an intern at NN IP you will receive:
- An attractive internship allowance of € 600 gross based on a 36-hour working week.
- A solid basis for your future career
- Intensive guidance
Your impact as intern at NN IP
As an intern you will work in the dynamic and international environment of the Finance & Analytics department and will get access to the finance processes of a global top-tier asset manager.
- You will have great responsibility and learn much from all experts in the field, with the freedom to ask as many questions as you like
- Create and operate in a strong control environment, around the general ledger accounting and reporting activities
- Analyse and interpret financial data versus run-rates and previous periods
- Prepare financial and management accounting reports for submission to Finance Management and other stakeholders
- You will contribute to the team by taking ownership of the work you are responsible for and working together with the team in improving its processes
- Participate in the month end reporting process, including liaising with third parties
- To a large extend you will participate in the fee & billing activities for our external clients
- Re-design existing process, where appropriate
Who you are
- You are in the last phase of your WO Bachelor/Master degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and are you looking for a 6 month internship
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and advanced excel knowledge
- Strong communication
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Available for a period of 6 months (starting 1st of February 2022)
As intern you will be part of the Revenue & Asset reporting team within the NN IP Finance & Analytics department. The team consists out of 10 finance professionals on different seniority levels.
It is important to us that you continue to develop yourself. We give you the space and the confidence to grow in your career as well as a person. We help you with:
- Plenty of training and learning on the job
- A large (international) network of colleagues who are keen to share their knowledge with you
- The autonomy to set out your own goals and development
Due to Covid-19, NN colleagues are still working from home most of the time and we are preparing for a combination of working from home (or anywhere else) and at the office. The official location for this job is The Hague.
Will you be our new colleague?
If you are enthusiastic about this vacancy and think that you would be a good fit for the team at NN, we would like to invite you to apply. We are very keen to find out who you are, what motivates you and what you can contribute to this role at NN.
If you have any questions about the vacancy or the process, give us a call or let us know on WhatsApp. You can reach out to Bianca Hoogweg, internship coordinator via 06- 10816801 or via Stagebureau@nn.nl. In this video Bianca introduces herself to you.