WO Workalong internship – Wholesale Banking ING Single Family Office Desk
Regular, Full-time, Province North Holland
Minimum Education level
A Single Family Office is a private company that manages investments and trusts for a single family. The company’s financial capital is the family’s own wealth, often accumulated over many family generations. We service Family Offices that have a footprint in Europe and service them as corporates or institutional investors (not as private individuals). We provide them the tools for making their companies, transactions and other ventures successful. We offer an internship position within the ING Single Family Office Desk for Master students. The ING Single Family Office (SFO) Desk is a new department within Wholesale Banking. This desk is responsible for quality and in-depth development of relationships with the very large single family offices. The SFO Desk offers a wide range of Wholesale Banking products such as Financial Market Solutions, Lending and other High Value Added (Corporate Finance, Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, Real Estate Finance and others) and Flow driven solutions which perfectly fit to the needs of its specific clients.
- You perform research and analysis on different single family offices
- You can assist in identifying potential new business or investment opportunities per single family office, which you have analysed
- You contribute by helping out with marketing pitches, proposals and briefing memos
- As we are a relatively new department, the schedule of your day can vary
We are looking for someone who aims for a career in wholesale banking or private banking and has affinity with SFOs
- You (almost) have a relevant Master degree (e.g. Economics, Finance, Marketing, Engineering, Mathematics or AI)
- You are self-starting with strong analytical skills and affinity with the financial world
- Excellent in online research of relevant sources related to your analysis of single family offices
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- Strong in creating finished presentations, marketing and database
Apply directly online, click on Apply for this job.
Note that you have to remain enrolled at a university during the duration of the internship.
We are looking forward to your application!