Supporting clients in developing their strategy and drive strategic transformations and navigate an uncertain and ever-changing environment. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
You’ll focus on helping companies define corporate and business unit strategies. Also, you’ll support public institutions, both nationally and internationally, with defining new policy strategies. As a Working Student, you will help clients to anticipate disruption and design future portfolios. You are the orchestrator of complex strategic transformations through combining qualitative and quantitative methods and analyses.
This is how
- conducting analyses necessary for project deliverables;
- preparing client workshops and meetings;
- thinking outside the box to identify new opportunities for clients;
- taking responsibility and initiative to deliver presentation materials and communicating insights and recommendations to the client;
- collaborating with clients and colleagues from diverse functions and/or Deloitte teams (e.g. Monitor Deloitte sub-teams, Analytics, Deloitte Digital) to drive end-to-end strategic transformations;
- attending trainings to advance your personal development;
- helping with the further development of our team through participating in, amongst others, social impact projects, specific industry development, learning and recruitment.
What we offer
- A competitive salary.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- Flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda. We determine your working days together.
What you offer
When it comes to the social aspects of the job, you are ready for anything. At the same time, you are a leader and have a strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are committed to your personal goals and developments, to our clients and to our community and its values. For the role of a Working Student you also have:
- a finished bachelor’s degree – you are in the last phase of your master’s degree at a Dutch University;
- experience in and/or affinity towards strategy consulting;
- interpersonal excellence, as well as demonstrated leadership;
- interesting extra-curricular activities besides your studies, such as active participation in a student association, a board, a committee or a sport association;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English (and preferably Dutch). Proficiency in additional languages is a plus;
- available for 4-5 days per week for 12 weeks (starting date in consultation).
Please submit your resume, cover letter (in English) and grade lists of high school, bachelor and master (so far). Please note: incomplete profiles will not be processed!
You will share your expertise with about 120 other colleagues in the Strategy & Business Design (Monitor) team that is part of Deloitte Consulting. Our team consists of 3 sub-teams, Strategy & Business Design, Customer Strategy, and M&A Strategy. We serve as trusted advisors to our clients, and together with them, we make clear choices about where to ‘play’ and how to win, in order to stimulate growth and entrepreneurial value in the midst of significant technological disruption.
In this department, we believe it is important to continuously develop ourselves. That is why we attach great value to innovation and personal development.
‘Use Deloitte to find what drives you, and shape a career that gives you satisfaction.’
Director Monitor Deloitte
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.