Inspire an audit team to achieve unprecedented performances and gain experience during your studies. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
As an Accountant in training you apply the learned material in practice every day. We work for different clients from different communities. As an Accountant in training you get the opportunity to take a look ‘behind the scenes’ at different client offices and organizations.
This is how
- by deepening the business processes and how they ultimately lead to financial statements;
- by checking the simpler items in the financial statements;
- by using data analytics and the latest, innovative control techniques;
- every Friday you go to the university to study for your postmasters degree of Register Accountant.
What we offer
- A competitive salary as well as a share in our profits.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- A 32 or 40-hour working week.
What you offer
When it comes to content, you’re an expert and always willing to learn more! At the same time you are curious and want to find out everything about the profession. You have the ambition to become one of the best in your field, just like your future colleagues. For this vacancy you also have the following:
- Bachelors / Masters in Accountancy, Business Economics or Controlling completed within 1 year;
- a passion for numbers and a clear motivation for the accountancy profession;
- a healthy dose of humor and perseverance;
- intrinsic motivation to learn from others.
You share your expertise with about 1600 other colleagues within Audit, which is part of Deloitte. Of course, our team offers our clients qualitative audits. In addition, we also deal with audit-related reporting and internal control issues.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That is why we attach great importance to innovation and personal development.
‘I like to help colleagues and get opportunities to do more complex work where possible. As a result, I not only help others, but I also continuously learn new things.’
Senior Staff Audit
‘As a Champion within the IT Audit Initiative, I support teams and clients to derive more value from IT systems, both for teams as part of their audit approach and for clients to strengthen their business.’
Marvin de Ronde
Senior Manager NL Project team IT Audit Initiative
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.