In this role, you have the opportunity to directly influence people’s perceptions and support the employee experience journey by guiding our employees through transition with matching communication.
- You will work on several internal communication tactics for our global Services Center of Excellence organization. We would like you to team up with us and help to create change management & communication materials and enhance our employee experience matching our new operating model.
- You will collaborate closely with the Global Change Management & Communications Leader in defining the best communication for the roll-out of our Global Strategy towards all employees. You will interact with various (senior) stakeholders at different levels and from different cultures, which makes your role a truly global one with loads of learning elements.
- You’ll be able to experience the challenges and opportunities in developing communication tactics in a diverse, corporate environment. You’ll learn how to work virtually in an efficient way and work with a diverse group of people. You will also experience how to influence people on all levels in a global environment. Your Manager (also a professional coach) will be committed to your own personal development and learning experience during your internship. Tailoring your learning needs according to your ambitions and commitment is important to us.
- You’re the right fit if:
- You are studying towards your Bachelor or Master in Communication, Change Management, Psychology or related study.
- You are familiar with social media platforms and digital communication tools like Teams, SharePoint and Yammer.
- You are a creative thinker with a passion for developing engaging content, you are pro-active, result- and detail-oriented.
- You are highly proficient in English with solid writing skills.
In return, we offer you
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 – €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop
- Part of our selection procedure is a HireVue online assessment. We are not able to share the outcome of this HireVue assessment, but will use this as extra selection criteria.
- In order to be considered, you have to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation will be requested. Students from outside the EU enrolled at a Dutch university need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement – which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
- Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won’t stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
- Learn more about our business.
- Discover our rich and exciting history.
- Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.