The EMEA Sales Graduate Program is a top graduate program including certifications, mentorship, an individual development plan and fast track career progression. You will join an international team that meets several times a year for training and development. The program offers additionally individual career mapping, excellent remuneration and commission structure and work-life balance. Join us as a Technical Trainee on our EMEA Sales Graduate Program in Amsterdam to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and the technology we provide transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We recognize that over 100,000 employees across six continents have different interests and aspirations. We inspire, challenge and respect each and every one of them, every day. And we provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell Technologies, we’re determined to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove experience. This experience begins with our ground-breaking technology portfolio of products – client solutions, high-end electronics, accessories, mobility products, enterprise solutions, services and packaged software. Our Sales Teams breathe life into our technology portfolio. They take great pride in developing lasting relationships, building great rapport and using their flawless communication skills to sell our products to customers by phone, web and email.
What can you gain by joining the Traineeship?
- Full-time job experience in 2 of our commercial departments – first, work on an exciting project and second, join one of our dynamic technical sales teams
- Commercial & Technical & Business acumen
- Communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Extensive sales and technical training including Consultative Selling & Presentation Skills
- Recognition among the senior management teams & building your professional network
- Mentor relationships for future career opportunities
- Work on a personal development plan for your next step
Are you the next Trainee?
- Degree & fully graduated between summer 2021 – summer 2022
- 0-12 months of full-time work experience
- Fluent in Dutch & good English
- Interested in ICT, IT trends, innovations and new challenges
- Keen on team work, learning new things and driven personality
- Internship experience in the commercial field is a plus
- You will provide world-class IT solutions to a customer base in the Netherlands
- Demonstrate sales ability and achieve targets, works within a team to support achievement of sales goals and deliver on customer service levels
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services
- Recommend business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests, builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products, and services
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results and meet customer needs, independently gathers information and works on own initiative, makes decision based on an appropriate amount of information and data analysis
- Telephone interview
- Online Assessment
- Personal Interview & Roleplay
- Final interview
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress. What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more. We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today. You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.