Do you have an affinity with the commodities markets and aspire to have a direct impact in one of the leading companies in environmental markets early in your career? Would you like to work in an international, dynamic and fast-paced environment? Apply now and join our team at our office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands!
OTC Flow is a leading broker specializing in trading across European and local renewable energy markets. We provide liquidity in virtually all financial-environmental instruments in Europe. OTC Flow’s mission is to provide clients with access to renewable energy markets to help our partners achieve their sustainability goals in an informed and more intelligent way.
About the job
During this graduate program, you will be a part of a team striving to create the renewable energy market more transparent and liquid. As a graduate broker, you will enter the global commodities markets focusing on local markets. You will be entrusted to provide clients with innovative and responsible solutions. You will be reporting to your team lead, an experienced sales broker.
- Actively approach potential leads to build your own client portfolio;
- Liaise with clients via telephone and face to face to understand their business objectives and provide reliable services;
- Identify trade opportunities and devise their execution;
- Become the main source of information to your contacts;
- Provide daily pricing to market actors through messaging systems;
- Monitor markets and follow financial news and developments;
- Understand the underlying products being traded and keep up to date with knowledge of new products and procedures;
- Be in charge of your own profit (PnL) target to achieve;
- Promote the OTC Flow services as a means to increase the company market shares.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance or related field;
- 0-2 years’ experience working in B2B sales, business development or other relevant client-facing roles;
- Cold calling experience will be considered as a strong plus;
- Sales and negotiation skills, a commercial attitude and a proactive, entrepreneurial spirit that enables you to develop business in new directions.
- Effective communicator with an interest in financial markets and commodities;
- Strong dedication to achieve high targets early in your professional career.
What we offer
- The opportunity to enter the commodities markets with a focus on sustainable solutions;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- A 6 months graduate program;
- After the first 6 months, we intend to offer you an indefinite position, including a salary increase and the bonus scheme;
- Opportunity to attend international events and conferences where you can meet your current and future clients to further understand the communication infrastructure of the environmental commodities markets;
- Free lunch & snacks;
- Travel expenses covered (OV/Swap-bicycle plan etc.);
- 25 vacation days;
- Social events & activities with a fun team, including company trips (London/Ibiza).
If we have just described your profile, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
The recruitment process is as follows:
- Submit your application with your CV;
- We will get to know you better through a pre-screening interview;
- We will invite you for an interview with the hiring manager for this role.
Please note that sometimes there are slight changes to this process
We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment, hereby fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible to all.