Help to cooperate on diverse programs in the areas of innovation, best place to work and sustainability, and play a role in program management related activities, such as preparing reviews, tracking progress of projects, and following up on outstanding actions. Your will be able to get to know many organizations within Philips and grow your future network as it will go across organizational boundaries.
- Site Best has a total size of over 3,500 employees, with diverse Businesses and Functions in the areas of Image Guided Therapy, Precision Diagnosis, Magnetic Resonance, Research & Development, Manufacturing, Marketing, Quality and Regulatory and more. This site is known for inventing and developing key healthcare products and solutions. A transformational program has started summer 2021 and has been in the execution phase since 2022. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of this exciting journey!
- You will work on initiatives across a wide scope of organizations. This will offer you the chance to collaborate with a very diverse group of stakeholders from across the company. You will be a part of a site management team, consisting of program management, HR and communications, and will work closely with several project managers. You will also have the opportunity to collaborate with employees and leaders from the functions we support.
- You will have an excellent opportunity to support and/or lead several projects, including implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, communication, information). You will also collaborate with the team on data analytics, reporting and improvement.
You’re the right fit if:
- You are currently studying towards your Master/Bachelor in: Business Management or a related degree
- You make contact easily and take initiative in starting a conversation.
- You look critically at your own actions and reflect on them.
- You can certainly work independently, but also collaboratively.
- You have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
In return, we offer you
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 – €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop
- Part of our selection procedure is a HireVue online assessment. We are not able to share the outcome of this HireVue assessment, but will use this as extra selection criteria.
- In order to be considered, you have to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation will be requested. Students from outside the EU enrolled at a Dutch university need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement – which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
- Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won’t stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
- Learn more about our business.
- Discover our rich and exciting history.
- Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.