Master Career Club
Master Career Club aims to improve the social cohesion between students who are doing a Master’s degree at the Faculty of Economics and Business. In addition, the Master Career Club prepares students for their career by organizing several trainings, workshops, guest lectures and network drinks with companies. Master Career Club gives you the opportunity to build on your professional network and to get in contact with your future employers.
As a Master Career Club member, you will organize a broad portfolio of events:
- Cases and inhouse days with companies;
- Network drinks with your fellow students;
- ASE NEXT! 2022: an event organized for students and alumni of the Amsterdam School of Economics;
- Finance Day: a two-day event organized in collaboration with RSM STAR Rotterdam based in Amsterdam and Rotterdam;
- Trend events: past examples include FinTech Day, Digital Day and Innovation Day;
- Trainings in practical skills related to your field of study and preparation for job applications;
- Guest lectures by professionals.
The Master Career Club focuses on four fields of studies Accountancy, (Business) Economics, Business Administration, Finance and Entrepreneurship. Event coordinators are allowed to choose themselves which event(s) they are keen to organize.
What can I learn as a committee member?
As a committee member of the Master Career Club you will learn how to organize career and social events and everything that comes with it. You will also learn how to work together in an international team, and you will improve your skills based on the position within the team. Since the Master Career Club accepts students from all master studies offered by the Faculty of Economics and Business you get to network across studies.