Home / Committees / Sefa 102nd Board
A Board Year At Sefa
Sefa is one of the largest study associations in the Netherlands. Together with more than 400 active members and 250 company contacts, we organize over 125 events per year for more than 7000 members.
During a board year, you will be working full time within a team of highly motivated board members. You get the opportunity to develop your social, organizational and professional skills. You learn how to lead and supervise committees, create a long-term strategy and organize great events! Besides developing yourself at a rapid pace, it’s also a very relevant upgrade of your resume which is highly valued by companies. Do you want to kick-start your career? Become part of the 102nd Sefa board and lead the organization in 2023/2024.
- 02/04/23 – Application Deadline
- 11/04/23 – 20/04/23 Interviews
- 01/05/23 – 05/05/23 Selection results
- 31/05/23 – Transfer period
- 04/07/23 – Start of Board Year
Email one of the board members to plan a call or a cooffee meeting and hear all the possibilities and personal experiences!
- Chairman, Damian Pronk
- Operational Officer, Veronika Zghoniaiko
- Treasurer, Isa Turkenburg
- Commercial Officer, Anton Vandre
- Human Resource officer, Dorotea Prifti
- Marketing Officer, Laura Faria
- Information Strategy Officer, Mark Szucs
- Career Officer, NEW Position
|Hours per week:||40|
|Board period:||June 2023 - July 2024|
|Size of the board:||8|