Online Inhouse Day – Global Markets
Have you already discovered that the financial world is your calling? Are you socially aware as well as truly analytical? Do you have the desire to work in a fast and dynamic environment in the largest dealing room in continental Europe? Then join us online at our Global Markets Inhouse Day!
By means of presentations, a case study and interactive speed-date sessions you will learn more about our work and starting positions at ABN AMRO Global Markets. You will get the opportunity to meet our colleagues from the variety of Global Markets teams: Equity Capital Markets, Debt Capital Markets, Sales, Trading, Equity Research, Group Economics and several of our digital business initiatives. Eventually we will also inform you on the possibilities of the Global Markets Corporate & Institutional Banking Talent Programme and end the day with some virtual drinks!
Do you match the profile below?
- In the final phase of your academic career (3rd year Bachelor or Master).
- Proven affinity with the financial world and interest in investment products.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Quick learner with an analytical mindset.
- Relevant extracurricular activities and/or experience abroad.
- Date of event: 29th of May
- Time of event: 15:00 – 17:00
- Application deadline: 25th of May
- Resource: Microsoft Teams
- Language: English
Are you interested and do you match the profile? Apply before the 25th of May for our online event! This event is subject to a selection on CV.
In case you are already interested in the Global Markets Corporate & Institutional Banking Talent Programme, take a look at the vacancy here.
If you have any questions regarding the event, please contact us at email@example.com.