As an Intern in the Partner Management Team you will take part in a major transformation program that will have impact on how Philips works with its Partners.
- You will support with data processing, data analysis and presentations for the Partner Transformation decision making and the Partner Loyalty program
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and work on your stakeholder management skills
- You will learn about Partner Management processes and challenges as well as best practices for new deployments in these areas
You’re the right fit if:
- You are a University or University of Applied Science (WO or HBO) student, currently studying towards Business, Economics, Finance, Data Analytics or other related degree
- You have strong data analysis skills and very good knowledge of Excel
- You have experience in business environments and have worked in a project setting where you contributed to fact-based decision making by supporting the projects with data and business analysis
- You are fluent in English language both verbal and written
In return, we offer you:
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 – €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop
Part of our selection procedure is a HireVue online interview recording. We are not able to share the outcome of this HireVue interview but will use this as extra selection criteria. In order to be considered, you have to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation will be requested. Students from outside the EU enrolled at a Dutch university need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement – which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won’t stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
- Learn more about our business.
- Discover our rich and exciting history.
- Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.