This internship is not suitable for thesis.
During this internship, you will have the opportunity to support the management of the Partner Transformations Program for the International region for Growth and Europe market while actively participating in the digitization and automation of processes.
- As an intern, your responsibilities will include conducting in-depth research and case studies on the spare parts logistics business model. You will also be tasked with managing project management office activities across the Market/Function/Business, which involves facilitating meeting cadence and workshops. Additionally, you will be responsible for simplifying and visualizing complex processes to enhance their understandability.
- You will utilize and improve your skills in data analytics and artificial intelligence, Robotic Process Automations while supporting the digitization process.
- As a part of the Chanel Transformation Program, specifically the Spare Parts workstream, you will collaborate closely with Region, zones and service operations organization.
You’re the right fit if:
- You are currently a student at a University or University of Applied Sciences (WO or HBO), studying Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related degree.
- You possess analytical thinking skills and are proficient in preparing visual presentations, quantitative analytics, modeling, and conducting thorough research.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English.
In return, we offer you
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 – €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop
- Part of our selection procedure is a HireVue online assessment. We are not able to share the outcome of this HireVue assessment, but will use this as extra selection criteria.
- In order to be considered, you have to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation will be requested. Students from outside the EU enrolled at a Dutch university need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement – which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
- Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won’t stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.
- Learn more about our business.
- Discover our rich and exciting history.
- Learn more about our purpose.
If you’re interested in this role and have many, but not all, of the experiences needed, we encourage you to apply. You may still be the right candidate for this or other opportunities at Philips. Learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion here.