We are looking for talented and innovative professionals who want to become a top advisor within our financial due diligence practice. The position offers the opportunity to gain experience in the financial and operational aspects of mergers, acquisitions, IPOs and (re)financing processes.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate for this junior position:
- Completed pre-university education and obtained a financial / economic, business or technical Master’s degree.
- Combined above-average study results with extracurricular activities.
- Is outgoing, results-driven and highly motivated to continue learning.
- Is interested in and want to learn more about mergers and acquisitions.
- Knows how to make an impact, have strong analytical skills and are curious.
- Has excellent skills in Dutch and English (both oral and written).
How does your work look like?
Financial Due Diligence is part of the broader PwC Deals practice. Within Deals, the various disciplines, such as Data & Analytics, Strategy, Operational Due Diligence, Valuations, Corporate Finance and Financial Due Diligence, work closely together in project teams. In this way you get acquainted with all phases of a transaction. Internal exchanges to the various disciplines are possible. We are the market leader in the Netherlands and offer you excellent opportunities to work on your career both in the Netherlands and abroad. Currently more than 300 specialists work in the Deals practice in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
PwC Deals falls within Advisory, in which we advise clients in the fields of mergers and acquisitions, organisational development, performance improvement and crisis management.
PwC’s Financial Due Diligence (FDD) department is a market leader with a large variety of clients. We regularly advise on some of the largest and most complex cross-border deals. We help clients looking to buy a business, sell all or part of their business, refinance or list on stock exchanges through Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). The work that we do helps buyers understand what makes a transaction successful. We thoroughly assess a target company’s financial performance, consider the opportunities and risks, and identify potential deal issues.
You will have the opportunity to work on both strategic and private equity transactions that are high-profile, varied and challenging. Advising throughout the deal cycle, you’ll see both the buy and sell side of the work, develop specialist sector understanding and gain key skills in financial due diligence.
- You are part of a leading (inter)national Deals practice where innovation is central.
- You work on high profile transactions that are in the news every day. You support strategic and financial parties (such as private equity parties) in evaluating their takeover candidates or preparing the sale of companies or business units.
- Together with your project team, you collect and analyse financial and commercial data, you create analyses and reports and discuss your findings with colleagues and clients.
- The due diligence is performed on the client’s premises or at the office via a virtual data room. You are regularly present at management presentations, expert sessions and customer meetings.
- The actual report comprises analyses of the financial track record and projected performance of a target company and identifies the key risks and opportunities.
What do we offer
Working at PwC means working with diverse clients and inspiring colleagues and with extensive employee benefits that are drafted with your future growth and flexible work-life balance in mind.
We will devote much attention to your personal and technical development. New employees soon get to join our professionals at clients and are immediately involved on a strategic level (i.e. boardroom). Consequently, this gives you the opportunity to grow your career quickly.
Are you interested, do you recognize yourself in our purpose and values and do you fit in with the profile? Then upload the following documents via the button below:
- Cover letter
- Bachelor- and master-transcripts
Do you still have questions in the meantime? Then switch with Celine Koppers our Recruiter via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Applications will only be accepted when all required documents are uploaded.