Inspire, engage, and empower our colleagues across Philips to make their unique contribution to helping us improve the lives of 2.5 billion people per year by 2030!
This is your opportunity to reach thousands of people all over the world. Working in the global Employee Communications department, you’ll be at the heart of our worldwide company.
- You will be working alongside a wide range of internal stakeholders to produce creative employee communications, such as news articles and videos
- You will be assisting in the coordination of different internal events
- You will be monitoring our internal social media platform and pulling monthly analytics reports on employee engagement
- You will be a part of a global employee communications team that helps employees understand the organization’s vision, values, and culture and it keeps staff informed on important decisions taken by management and on organizational changes.
You’re the right fit if:
- You are currently studying towards your Master or Bachelor in Communications or Marketing & Communications
- You are creative and have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are organized and able to manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- You are fluent in oral and written English
In return, we offer you
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 – €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €192,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop
- Part of our selection procedure is a HireVue online assessment. We are not able to share the outcome of this HireVue assessment, but will use this as extra selection criteria.
- In order to be considered, you have to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation will be requested. Students from outside the EU enrolled at a Dutch university need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement – which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
- Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
We are a health technology company. We built our entire company around the belief that every human matters, and we won’t stop until everybody everywhere has access to the quality healthcare that we all deserve. Do the work of your life to help the lives of others.